03 May 2011

Aww.. so cute!

How happy am I that TBS started showing Home Improvement in the mornings? VERY!

This morning when Paul left (after enjoying a delicious smoothie that I made for him) we stood at the door and exchanged our usual goodbyes. I happened to be smacking him on the ass when one of our elderly neighbors passed by. Ha! She liked when we said our I love you's and dubbed it to be "so cute"... so the rest of the apartment dwellers will know our morning ritual by this afternoon I suspect. She is one of the chatty ones.

So, smoothies are the best! I am on a kick. I never made them before this weekend and they are the best! Until this morning we've just been using strawberries but today I added some banana. Delicious! We have some pears and mangos that are next on the list! Also on Sunday we had some friends visit and I made mashed potatoes for the first time... they were really good too. The internet is so awesome for great recipe ideas.

Not much is stirring on the wedding front. Now that I've got a few important details squared away I am budgeting for the rest of the wedding. Oh and I have been way overly obsessed with the Royal Wedding, of course. I'm pretty much over it now besides that fact that their wedding was basically how I want ours to be.

An unlimited supply of money is the only thing I'm missing.

No comments: