Made a little wedding website today... lol... they are silly but I can keep some junk straight here (like RSVPs which is awesome) so it's in effect! I liked that they had a lot of different page options and things like the weather forecast, a google map marking our place, a photo album, registry links, etc. And I could add music which is cute! I'm a big sucker for this stuff it seems and that's ok with me.
Paul's birthday is in a few days and I got around to getting him some little gifts today. He buys himself some pretty impressive gifts so I don't have to work too hard. :) Haha... and in a couple weeks he is going away for the weekend to ride quads with some people I am not super in love with so there's his gift. Blech. One thing I hate is being alone at night! Not looking forward to that. Oh well. I'm a big girl now.
I love Tosh and his stand-up act is on Comedy Central right now. He's a snarky, sarcastic, hilarious genius. I gotta say I agree with the guy a lot of the time. Things and people in the world are incredibly bizarre and he is right on target with his material.
Brrrrr... it got cold in here all of the sudden. I think it's time for a cuppa, pyjamas, blanket and Tosh. If Paulie was home I'd include him. Bum.
No comments:
Post a Comment