I forget!
It happened on January 13 of this year. Very exciting time! Since then I have learned that wedding planning is not my thing. I do have an idea of what I'm going for though and here are some pictures I found that I am trying to work off of...
We picked May of next year so I was thinking of a springy-woodland-rustic-fresh kind of theme. Moss, ferns, flowers, little fairy lights and muted, earthy colors. I always dreamed I would get married in Autumn but Spring is definitely growing on me... and now I am acutely aware of springtime's amazing wonderfulness. The sunshine, the longer days, the blossoming flowers and the birdies coming back. I do love every second of it and I'm so excited to marry my Paulie. We decided to have both the ceremony and reception at The Old Mill. It was THE place I loved when I was looking online and I was so pleased it was all I wanted it to be when we visited. Seriously though, that's all the detail I can handle! Everything else is overwhelming so I am starting to understand the importance of patience and lists. It will come. I think I just need a little guidance.
Anyway, more pics. The fun stuff!
These are not my photos obviously. Just gathering some ideas and, I gotta say, Martha Stewart's site is quickly becoming my most visited.
The more I think about it and talk about it, the more excited I get. The more I see the cost of everything, the more I want to throw up. :) LOL. I have faith that it will work out and it will be a gorgeous, awesome day. If I make some wedding progress I will be sure to blog. Not IF, WHEN!





No comments:
Post a Comment