I find it infuriating that people demand to be heard and helped by their elected officials and when they are, everyone complains. When everyone gets royally screwed, there's not a peep.
I'm talking about what's left of the middle class because the rich get whatever they want whenever they want it lately - with no regard for the people they are taking from.
There are so few politicans that give a crap about any of their constituents but thank you, Pat Quinn, for at least caring...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-30/illinois-s-quinn-says-budget-cutting-governors-have-it-wrong.html
Just wait until Repubs lead us straight into another recession... And then blame Obama. Again. It must be awesome to never be held accountable or have to be responsible for anything. If you think voting doesn't matter, I say that is the same bullshit attitude that got is in this republican mess and I blame it squarely on people that didn't vote.
Grr.
No comments:
Post a Comment