We had a great christening day. My little nephew/godson was the most perfect little angel in church and he held up well through the party. Of course he did. He's amazing! I love that he is smiling and laughing now... and he's getting so big. It's hard to believe he's over three months old.
My family did a hell of a job again with food, decorations and everything else. They are the best. We had a lot of family there which was so great. I saw some kiddies I haven't seen in a very long time! It's amazing how fast these kids grow up... and I remember when I was a kid it felt like I was little forever. I couldn't wait to grow up. Now I'd give almost anything to have those days back again. Hm, well there are a lot of things I love so much now too so maybe I'll stay in the present.
*powering down time machine*
This is the face of a kid who was ready for Baptism Day to be over.
The handsome men of the family!
Most beautiful baby EVER...? Yes, I'd say so.
Paul and baby boy had similar patterns on their sweater vests and I loved how they looked together. Unfortunately I didn't have enough light but, considering the circumstances, I think the photos turned out so cute! Any picture of that gorgeous smile is awesome to me.
Last night Paulie and I watched the movie Hereafter featuring Matt Damon and the lovely Cecile de France. I really enjoyed it which is suprising considering the subject matter. Normally movies about death, the afterlife or Armageddon throw me into panic mode and I have an anxiety attack. This one was much more gentle and sweet... and I didn't have nightmares so that was a big plus! I also enjoyed that pieces of it are in French. Mmm... it brings me back...



No comments:
Post a Comment