Even though we are only just entering our 'serious wedding planning' phase, I'm overwhelmed by the generosity of our families - from help with money to very helpful advice. It's not a surprise because they have always been there for us but it is so sweet and very much appreciated.
What IS surprising is how many vendors are ALREADY booked for May 4th of next year. Sigh. However, if you are in the area (Philly) and looking for an awesome photographer on any other day, here are a couple I love, love, love, LOVE.
Alison Conklin Photography Alison is totally amazing. She is so sweet and fun... and her photos are outrageously wonderful.
Tony Hoffer Photography Unfortunately I've never met Tony and his wife but if you watch the video on their site, you might fall in love with them like I did. I just found out this morning that they are not available on our wedding day... and my heart sank. Shh. Don't tell anyone. Their work is also totally beautiful and they seem to have a lot of fun creating as Mr. and Mrs. which I think is so great.
So, since I am particularly picky about pictures, my search continues. This is one thing we will have to splurge on but without seriously breaking the bank. I think we've finally settled on a price we feel comfortable paying and I have an email out to another wonderful photographer so... fingers crossed!
I'm also going to look into renting a photo booth. We got to play with one at a trade show and it was so much fun.
Yesterday we celebrated my Grandmom's 85th birthday, Paul's 31st birthday and my brother's 23rd birthday. I think I've eaten cake (and ice cream!) every day since Paul's bday on the 14th. This is not good. Might have to eat something healthy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment