We are in with an awesome photographer! Whew! Maybe I'm exaggerating a little tiny bit when I say I was holding my breath - but that was a big concern. I think anyone getting married would want an awesome photographer on their team... or maybe I'm just nuts. Either way, I'm breathing a little easier today.
Erm, actually I've been sad today because my boss (well, my friend that I work for) had to put his dog to sleep on Monday. I knew the doggie for most of his life and I saw him almost every day for the last year. He was one of those dogs that is simply irreplaceable. Very smart, very sweet, calm, tender and rediculously loyal. I always thought of him as an old soul. He seemed to understand things you were saying or the way you were feeling. It's taken quite a toll on my friend, his wife and their other dog. It was definitely strange coming in today knowing that he wouldn't be here. I was shaking when I came in this morning. I loved that guy. When I think about it too much I start to cry so... let's move on.
Yesterday I cleaned out my closet at home which was interesting. So much junk. I hate doing that kind of stuff but it does feel good when I'm done. I'm even getting better at throwing crap out now too. That helps a lot. Living with Paul has taught me several useful things: feed the boy if you don't want a crankypants, cooking is actually fun, find a place for your crap and always return it to it's place. I always knew that stuff but I'm only just getting a little better at doing it. It must be love. Hahaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment