Mr. Holland's Opus is on. This movie came out in 1995... and I can't believe how long ago that was... fine, not in the grand scheme of things but for me anyway. It's currently at a particularly stressful point in the movie and I think it's time to change the channel. lol I don't need this on a Saturday morning.
The 'No Facebook' experiment is going extraordinarily well. I don't miss it at all in fact. So many people are saying they wish they could do the same thing and I say GO FOR IT! Disconnect forever. It had become such an unbelievable waste of time for me. I'm so glad I'm off the stuff. :) Hahaa.
Does anyone else get annoyed at that Butterfinger's commercial with the Southern girls? Just wondering.
Also, I'm fairly certain that no teenage or young 20-something girls will ever see this page but please pass this message to any that you know - pancaking makeup on your face will not work forever and it makes you not look like YOU. Which will be very disappointing to whatever idiot you randomly meet at a bar and wake up to one morning. My message to the idiots is stop falling for this and then insulting the women with your friends after. The whole process brings all of us down several thousand evolutionary notches and it's totally unnecessary. For as long as I am alive, these kinds of attitudes will always be a sticking point with me. I am an idealist that has been hit by the reality truck. It's a huge truck.
Ok I'm done. Time to hang out with some of my besties from high school... one of them has a gorgeous one year old daughter. It's been way too long since the last time I saw her. I can't wait!
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment