Pardon My French

ramblings - musings - nonsense

17 April 2007

The Landlord


The Lanlord - These bloopers are hilarious
Posted by Steph at 3:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this video is so A-W-E-S-O-M-E

April 3, 2008 at 9:58:00 PM EDT

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Steph
PA, United States
From Pennsylvania. Had a terrific 4 years in France now I'm back. Laughing at inappropriate times is a special skill that I've honed throughout my life. I love music! I love to run around in the mountains. I LOVE to take photos. Love reading. Comics are awesome. I love to travel. I've been fortunate enough to travel a bit in France, Italy, Egypt, Belgium and Spain... but most importantly I love my beautiful family, friends and my awesome fiancé.
View my complete profile

My Entries

  • August (1)
  • July (2)
  • June (1)
  • May (4)
  • April (14)
  • March (11)
  • November (1)
  • January (1)
  • November (1)
  • July (1)
  • April (1)
  • March (1)
  • January (1)

Cool People

  • Roses Behind Keyholes
  • Green Blossom Beauty
  • The Roads We Would Dream
  • Queens is the New Manhattan
  • Montygog's Art-o-rama
  • His Holiness the Dalai Lama
  • Where the Hell is Matt?
  • Adult Swim
  • The Onion

Stuff I Do

  • Zazzle
  • Flickr Album
  • Couchsurfing.com Profile
Photos Copyright Stephanie Tomlinson 2011. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.