Hi!
I'm still alive. Little quiet recently, especially today because I don't feel so good. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing! I've been super busy and maybe it's catching up with me today, who knows. Last night was a night with the girls from work - always dangerous! It was the first time I had gone out with them and it was nice...and I discovered when girls go out in big groups they get free things. I had no idea. It was funny - if you had told me three years ago that I would be in the situation I am in now, I would not have believed you. Living in France, working in Monaco - there is no shortage of surreal moments in my days. No worries though, I'm not crazy superficial girl with expensive clothes. I am still really cheap. You learn a lot when you don't have any money for a year.


It looks like the next "work thing" will be a day at the beach - a gift from our bosses. It's for everyone, not just the girls... and now all the girls are concerned about wearing a bathing suit around the guys. Needless to say all the girls are gorgeous and I'm sure they will loook unbelievable but... eh... We all have our little hang-ups. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it because the men in the office (all married with children - and the girls are not married and have no kids, figure that out) are all really, sincerely nice people. The few non-work related chats I have had with them have been lovely. It should be a good time!
Last weekend was totally amazing as well. I took Friday off from work so it was a three day weekend. I went swimming in a river and after took a really nice walk. The view was amazing! On Saturday I made myself extremely nervous about the next day - Sunday I went canyoning... I ended up loving it! It was not super easy and I was still pretty scared the whole time but I did so many things I never thought I could do. I felt good afterwards. Well, not on Monday because my arms were killing me!! It was a good time. I don't think it's something I'll be doing frequently but you never know...
I have done more in the last two years than I have done my entire life. I'm really enjoying it too...
No comments:
Post a Comment