June is a pretty cool month. My birthday, Wizard World (geeky I know) and summer is here... which means I'm closer to my Outer Banks vacation in July. I can't wait to hit the road. We're getting closer to some camping too. Fun stuff.
My handsome nephew is approaching the 6 month old mark. I can't believe how much he is learning everyday and how big he is getting.
Here he is tasting rice cereal for the first time. He loved it!
I love babysitting this little guy. The smile he gives me when I walk in the door melts my heart. He's the best!
Otherwise there isn't much to report. Enthusiasm for the wedding planning has slowed considerably. Spending money causes me great anxiety. I do not enjoy it at all... so we could have a problem. We'll see.
Since the weather is getting nicer I am missing my beautiful home on the French Riviera. I miss my friends there, the beautiful weather, the sea being 2 seconds away and everything else about it.
Maybe we take wedding money and go on vacation? Seems like an elegant solution to me.

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday - so sorry we missed it! Hope all is well with you and Paul!
Post a Comment