05 April 2011

Sweet Dreams are NOT Made of This...

The weather we had here yesterday was AMAZING! Today, eh not so much but at least it's getting warmer. Is that hail hitting my window? Ugh. I'm going out with my sisters in a little bit to check out some engagement rings for our little sis! I can't believe we are all at this point in our lives. It's cute!

I don't know what's going on... but I am fairly sure the conclusion will be carried out in a mental institution.   Recently I have been having many dreams about Paulie. Unfortunately they have all been happening right before I wake up so I remember all of them. Yuck. In every single one of them he is a complete jerk and usually cheating on me. Right in front of me. And somehow every time, he tries to make me believe that I'm in the wrong. lol. I don't wake up crying or anything, I do wake up severely pissed off. That fades quickly though. It's just an annoyance.

Not that I necessarily believe in dream interpretation but I do check out dreammoods.com when I have a particularly interesting dream. Here's their take on the subject in case anyone else is enduring the same torture:

To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, highlights your insecurities and your fears of being abandoned. You feel that you are being taken for granted. You are lacking attention in the relationship or that he or she is being less affectionate. Alternatively, you feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others.

No comments: