About a month ago, Paul and I went to Newport to visit our friends Annabelle and Gordon. :) They are so awesome. I met Annabelle when I moved to France. She is the best. I can't even describe how much I appreciate all the talks over dinner and wine, her amazing spirit, her wisdom (way beyond her years), her sensitivity, her adventurous inclinations and her openness. You can read about her life on her blog Roses Behind Keyholes. She is a fantastic artist and writer. There is an entry that describes the town we lived in and I really feel like I'm back there when I read it. Which is awesome because I miss it so much. I'm thankful that Anna is a part of my life. I'm thankful too that she met Gordon because he is a great person as well and he is from Rhode Island. Which gives Anna the opportunity to hang out in the US and it gives all of us the opportunity to get together... which is what happened in March and I miss them already.










No comments:
Post a Comment